oh belog

gengcyber

ctrl+clik tuk buka kt tab baru..tq

TINGGALKAN JEJAK ANDA PADA RUANGAN KOMEN POST SNG UTK ADMIN ZIARAH KEMBALI...
TQ

nuffnangx

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words


some said i'm good in words. Yeah? idk about that because what i know is that I speak my mind. I'm completely true when I write words down. I'm not much blogger, because if I am then i would update my blog every single hour. I'm here for my lovelies. I dedicated my post to them. You know who you are. I keep thoughts more to myself and to the blank paper. I enjoy much of a privacy. Maybe that's the reason why i prefer private party more than clubbing. AHAHA


I'm in love with words. I would marry words if i could..hehe. I actually like reading dictionaries because I find it interesting, don't you think so??


word are never enough. Words can kill n heal. Words are magic. Its funny sometimes when words can get you mad and the next moment words can soothe your soul too. Sweet words are like honey, healthy for the mind and good for the soul. So use your word wisely.


Don't waste your words when you know it's not worth it. You get what i mean????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more: http://www.mybloggertrick.com/2012/02/facebook-popup-like-box-with-timer.html#ixzz2CTDSLa6Y