oh belog

gengcyber

ctrl+clik tuk buka kt tab baru..tq

TINGGALKAN JEJAK ANDA PADA RUANGAN KOMEN POST SNG UTK ADMIN ZIARAH KEMBALI...
TQ

nuffnangx

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kindly Unspoken

You think I did you wrong, you think I played you like a fool
Without realizing you are the one who do so.
You flirt and twist your words around, remember that the earth is round
The beast will come and get you.
You said you will give all your love, you said you're loyal
I guess your words worth nothing.
You kept asking me to leave, you kept saying I deserve someone much better
I've swallowed the pain and the bitter.
You said you're still a kid, you don't have any experience
I gave you everything you need but you act like you're not in need.
You kept me in your closet, you said you won't be fine without me
That is just another lie from you.
You said you will take a good care of me, you said I've changed you
At the same time you're looking for somebody new.
You kept denying, you tried to convince me
I won't buy another promise.
You pretend like an innocent child, you act like you're pure
You claimed you're the shy type
I've seen it with my eyes, now your insecurity eats you alive.
Ask your momma, I'm your karma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more: http://www.mybloggertrick.com/2012/02/facebook-popup-like-box-with-timer.html#ixzz2CTDSLa6Y