oh belog

gengcyber

ctrl+clik tuk buka kt tab baru..tq

TINGGALKAN JEJAK ANDA PADA RUANGAN KOMEN POST SNG UTK ADMIN ZIARAH KEMBALI...
TQ

nuffnangx

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hey

icareyousomuch but how could u comment my style from A TO Z while ur style is HARDER WORST than me.did u eva mirror urself first.i admit u r my bff but now,haha.im not going to chase u like one of d malaysian idiot so dun eva hope so.once i saw u on dat day,i shake ur hand firmly as i can.damn hell,i need u ! i cant control my nerves from now and so on, so face it .u create d probs so settle it by urself. if not,then delete me from ur fren list.my blessing honoured.fullstop. .. .. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read more: http://www.mybloggertrick.com/2012/02/facebook-popup-like-box-with-timer.html#ixzz2CTDSLa6Y